We are a group of small business owners trying to help keep ourselves and others sane during this time of social isolation and economic uncertainty. We are asking people to share their stories about how quarantine has impacted their business so that we can get your stories out there. More than ever we need to communicate our needs and respond to the needs of others to help keep afloat. We also want to know how you are managing psychologically and to share your frustrations and happy moments with us. This is the first episode where Damien, from RnD Photography (based in Zürich) shares some of his experience and goes through a few questions we hope you film yourself answering. You are welcome to send us your home video via Whatsapp (+41 76 403 7557) or Facebook @togethersurviving.
Here are the 5 questions:
1. Who are you and what do you do (for a living)?
2. How has quarantine affected your job/company?
3. How has quarantine personally affected you?
4. What do you need right now (to keep afloat or to cope psychologically)?
5. Do you have any ideas about how to help others keep their businesses afloat or keep their spirits up? We will also be posting silly videos as we are all ridiculous people at heart and we encourage you to send us your videos, as well as other information you find valuable, and we will make a point of sharing it.